Are you struggling to understand who you are or what to do with your life? Wouldn't it be a huge blessing if you had someone guide you to discover your abilities and prepare for a successful career?
The Career Guide Project (TCGP) helps young people succeed by providing free career counselling services from secondary school to professional life. We'll help you discover what makes you unique, build a study plan for success from secondary school to higher education, and provide resources for success in life, work and business.
What you get
This is what you get:
- Guidance to help you discover who you are
- Exploring career options you can excel in
- Planning a personal study system to help you through secondary school and higher education
- Guidance for vocational training, if required
- Resources to help you succeed in paid employment or as an entrepreneur
You get all these plus access to helpful information such as Choosing the Right Career, Mastering Complex Topics, How to Succeed when You Fail.
Ready to begin?
Click the button below to take this short Who are You? Questionnaire. We’ll review your response and reply within 72 hours. We promise to respond with only thoughtful answers, no copy-paste answers! Go ahead, what are you waiting for?